Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Oh Cyclops... how the once mighty mutant has fallen.


First Hairspray and now Enchanted? The once leader of the X-men is now a pansy? Well, more of a pansy at least?

I got all 5 stars on Medium now on both Guitar Hero 2 and 3 and am working my way into Hard. The orange button is a pain. I find that when I move to use it I lose track of where my fingers are on the frets. I'm sure with more practice I'll get the knack of it. I still wish I had RockBand though :S I'm hoping that someone around here gets a copy from the US and is looking for people to play in his band. I wanna try the drums sooooo bad.

So I picked up a copy of Geist I found used for Gamecube. I remember hearing about this game a long time ago when it came out but I was bummed cause it was only for Gamecube and I didn't have one. Gonna have to check it out when I get the chance now.

Other than that no real news for today. Just been keeping tabs on the Rockband community forums to see if there are any announcements and checking people opinions. Mostly interested in seeing if anyone around here got a copy and if US warranties are being honored in Canada for those who imported their copy. I went with a friend and watched Enchanted tonight. It was pretty good. I have to look at it as a farce of the standard Disney style fairy tale. I think if someone went to watch it as a 'serious' movie they'd be less impressed with it. James Marsden... prepare to be typecast!

Scynthe

1 comment:

Kate said...

Get over the James Marsden bit. What about Susan Suranden as the evil queen? She owned it. I think the only thing that would've made that movie better are a few zombies. As it is, I agree wit' ya; it was pretty freakin' good. ^_^