Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Apparantly Alaska has alot of copies of Rockband. Anyone up for a roadtrip?!


Still no RockBand :( I tried again today at opening to see if they got any but they didn't. I could get the stand alone copy from Microplay in the next week or so but I want the bundle. They are all over Ebay now, but for hugely elevated prices. I also saw one add from Hamilton on Kijiji.ca and the guy was asking $400! I sent him an email and cussed him out lol. I hate when people do that. I applaud him for bringing it back to Canada from the US and would expect him to add a little on to the total for his time/gas etc, but he's charging over double what the thing costs. That's just greedy. What's worse is there is probably some little kid who was in line behind him when he bought his second copy who is now not going to get one himself cause they are sold out. We all know though, people like that have no conscience.

So I decided that I'd pick up GH3 again to serve as a substitute for RockBand until it arrives. Boy have I gotten bad at it in just the few weeks I've gone without playing it. I'll have to get cracking on practicing so that I improve by time Dec 20th rolls around. I do have all songs completed on Medium though, and just need to get 5 stars on one of those songs to have 5 stars on all of the Medium songlist. Damned Slayer!

Scynthe

No comments: