Saturday, November 10, 2007

I'm sorry, did you say something? My axe is a little hard of hearing.

"I have absolutely no idea how your club found its way into my pocket Officer! Are you sure you didn't give it to me?"

Well I'm 7 in-game days into my Fable endeavour. This is my character Scynthe (of course). At the moment he is 34 and specializes in a mix of Melee and Ranged combat with a few combat enhancing spells thrown in there for good measure. Currently equipped in full Bright Chainmail with a Obsidian Greataxe and an Oak Crossbow. He's also a kleptomaniac and tends to steal anything and everything he can when such opportunities arise. During his questing he has managed to procure 4 different trophies which he displays with pride. Currently Scynthe owns 2 houses. One is in Bowerstone which he rents out for income and the other house he purchased was his families old house which he grew up in before being whisked off to the Hero's Guild after the Oakvale massacre in which he lost his entire family. In his actions, Scynthe attempts to remain true neutral but is currently slightly on the lawful side.

Not sure how far I am into the game but I've been enjoying it so far. I passed all the guild tests with A+ scores and have tried to do all the subquests I've come across. I've also passed the first level test of the Fist Fighters Club. I would have had the second too but in the last round I missed a crucial dodge and ate a knuckle sandwich. Tomorrow I'll invest some more time into the game and see how far I get.

New feature being implemented today. From this day on every day I shall be doing the Wii Sports; Wii Fitness feature and displaying my score here.

Todays Fitness Age: 37

Scynthe

PS> I watched Underdog today. It was pretty good. It has a lot of funny memorable quotes too. God bless Jason Lee!

No comments: