Friday, November 9, 2007

A doctor cures you while I medic just makes you more comfortable as you die!


"I told the Doctor I broke my leg in two places. He told me to stay away from those places!"

Well I finished Trauma Center: Second Opinion and man is my hand cramped. That games gets really intense at times. I played through all 6 chapters including the second story line with the female doctor. I really enjoyed the surgeries where I was operating on physical trauma victims, while the timed missions with multiple patients were a pain. In the first one like that I had to treat 5 patients in 10 minutes and I managed to slap the final bandage on the last one with 1 1/2 seconds left on the clock. Now that's cutting it close! I did enjoy the game as a whole though some of the missions seemed tedious. The story was pretty good too, nothing spectacular, but it kept me interested for the most part. It was nice to give my Wii a little workout too. I sat in line over night at a Walmart in Stoney Creek waiting to get my system and a copy of Zelda. It was freezing but we brought blankets and chairs and such to keep some of the chill off. It was a good experience though and now I can say that I actually sat in line over night for something (though I probably shouldn't be admitting that too much...).

Next on my list is Fable.

Scynthe

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I think i'm somewhere in chapter 3...Matt's game of course...since i dont own a Wii yet. Definitely a good game, but i had problems with the controls, especially using star power and the heart shocky thing (i know what its called, just cant spell it). I think i may pick it up for the DS just to finish off the story, plus a touch screen is so much easier then the sensor bar!!!