Thursday, November 8, 2007

Now I know how a flea feels....


Never fear! The Fantastic Flea-man is here!!!

Another game finished! I popped in Shadow the Colossus which I bought used a few months ago from Kijiji.ca (I recommend this site for buying and selling). I had always wanted to play it since it came out but my PS2 hasn't really seen much action in the last few years. After seeing it again in the movie Reign Over Me my interest was recaptured and that when I bought it. I had it for about 5-6 months before I actually put it in to play it today. I'm a procrastinator, so sue me! (Note: Please don't actually sue me o.o;;; ) Anyways I played through the game and I must say it is awesome. I couldn't believe the size of the Colossi. I mean yeah I knew they were big but until you stand at the foot of one you don't actually grasp the size. Finding the ways onto them and climbing around them was a lot of fun and I now have a greater respect for fleas as they do the same thing every day of their lives. The story in the game was great too. I won't give away any spoilers tho, so if you haven't played it you should do so asap and experience it for yourself. I've heard that this game is a distant prequel to Ico which was released for the PS2 a long long time ago. Now I need to find myself a copy of that game :S

I rented Trauma Center for the Wii earlier this week and am about 1/2 way through it. I might pick at it again tonight. I don't want to finish it that quickly tho lol. Must make rentals last!

Scynthe

PS> Spoiler Alert!!! This video is of someone killing all the colossi in the game insanely fast. I would suggest giving it a peep. http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/5621.html

No comments: