Tuesday, November 13, 2007

New games!

No real new gaming update today as it's been pretty hectic. However, I managed to snag a couple new games today. First my copy of Super Smash Bros. Melee I ordered off of E-bay arrived today. It was pretty quick to arrive since I just ordered it mid last week. I bought a copy of this a while ago for 19.99 but it didn't work and I had to take it back. Since then I hadn't seen another copy for around the same price I paid. EB Games is horrible with their used pricing for that game. Damned EB and their ripping offedness! *shakes fist* I bought 5 N64 games today too. I already own 2 of them but it was being sold as a bundle so I'll resell the duplicates or something. I got Super Smash Bros., Zelda: Ocarina of Time (dupe), Zelda: Majora's Mask, Doom 64 and Star Wars: Rogue Squadron (dupe). For the amount I paid it would be a good deal for even just Zelda:MM and Smash Bros alone. More fuel to the fire that is my gaming! I've wanted both Smash Bros games for a while but they were always so hard to find but now I have them.

Yesterday I popped Super Mario 64 into my DS and had some fun with it. It's a little different than the original (I'm playing as Yoshi o.o) but I haven't gotten that far into it yet to know how much different it is. On a side note I got my DS left shoulder button working again by blowing on it. I know it sounds strange but I read it on a forum and apparently it works. Oh, Nintendo... You and your 'blowing on things to fix them'. When will you ever learn?

No Wii Fitness update for today, I'll make sure I get tomorrow's though.

Scynthe

No comments: