Friday, December 7, 2007

The wheels on the bus go round and round...


There's the finished product. It works pretty good too. I gave up on using the wheel with NFS: Carbon though as it's way too sensitive in that game. The wheel has 270 degrees of movement but only 30 degrees seem to matter in this game. I've played it with Forza and others and didn't have this problem. I'll assume that it's because the wheel was released well after the game came out but a sensitivity option wouldn't have hurt. So I'm going to continue with my in game career using the gamepad.

Before I gave up on the wheel I defeated Kenji with my stock RX-8. I wonder if they scale down the difficulty depending on the level of your car? I won his car at the end too and am driving that now as it's a Tier 2 car and alot more powerful. I'll post pictures of my cars later when www.needforspeed.com isn't being the worlds biggest bitchcake. Stupid EA...

Scynthe

No comments: